My Ambition^^

 Hi! It's been a while since the first time I posted about myself.  Let me introduce my self again. My name is Aisyah Najma Agrina. You can call me either Aisyah or Najma. I was born in Bandung, on 14th of April 2004. I'm turning 16 this year. I live in Bandung since I was in kindergarten. I used to live in Banten and Jakarta before I moved to Bandung. I'm now an 11th grader at SMAN 3 Bandung. 

I enjoyed read some books and comics, and I do enjoy doing some sports, especially taekwondo. I joined taekwondo since my second year at elementary school. At first, I just follow my friend to joining new extracurricular in my school, but day by day it became a hobby and I really enjoy it until now.  I have a few medals. The medal that I got from International Championship at Thailand helped me to get in to SMAN 3 Bandung. I also like to writing and watch some movies or series. 

Talking about my self, I personally still confuse about my future goals, like what I want to be in the future, and what major I want to take for collage. I want also to be a forensic doctor or it also mentioned as forensic pathologist. I thought I have told you that my sister and my mom like to read detective or mystery books. My sister like Sherlock Holmes, Detective Conan, and my mom like to read Agatha Christie's books, and so do I. I'm not read it directly but it affect me a bit since I always curious what others did, and yes, last holiday I addicted to read Detective Conan's comics and movies because of my sister. In detective movies, you can easily found a forensic doctor, and after I watch and read a lot. And, that's how I know and meet this occupation. Forensic doctor , perform autopsies and examine evidence to identify the time, manner, and cause of death. They may take part in criminal investigations and testify in court. They also collect evidence from victim's body. In Indonesia, there aren't many forensic doctor. Why I choose forensic doctor rather than else. I think forensic doctor isn't really different from any other doctor that handle the patients. Forensic pathologist take part to enforce the law and justice. In order to find what's really happened, we need evidences. What forensic pathologist did is to find the evidences in the victim's body, fingerprint, and many more. If the person who really did the crime could be caught, we can prevent another crime cases to happen, so that we also protect others suffer because of someone's misdeed.



From what I read, the way to become a forensic pathologist isn't really different from another doctor. We must take medical school, earn the bachelor degree and after that we must took Forensic science major. Forensic doctors known to be a detail oriented, organized , patient, and professionals with skills in communication, leadership, and problem solving. There are many things that I can prepare before, I want to change a few habit of mine. I feel that I'm a reckless and clumsy person, so that I have to be more patient, start trying to be more organized and more careful in everything I did. 





Komentar

Postingan Populer