Movie Review : Nicos Weg

 [MOVIE REVIEW] :

Nicos Weg


 Hi! I wanna share a bit about a movie that I've watched recently. The title is 'Nico's Weg'. This movie is in Deutsch, by the way. The story is about Nico, he went to German from Spain to meet her aunt, Aunt Yara there. In the airport, someone mistook his bag. He lost all his belongings including his phone, passport, and his aunt address. Fortunately, he met Emma, a kind 8-year old girl with her aunt, Lisa Brunner. They helped him to find his bag, and his aunt, they also invited him to stay in their residence with Nawin, Sebastian, and Nina. 

Even Though this movie is an hour and 43 minutes long, I wasn't bored while watching it. Nico's journey to found his bag and Aunt Yara is so fun to watch and really interesting.The end of this story wasn’t very special for me. But gratefully, Nico could find his bag, and also met his aunt, Aunt Yara in her bike-shop. There are so many new things that I knew such as their lifestyle, and many more. I also learn more new word that I didn't know before. Because Nico was also still learning Deutsch, their dialogue sometimes consisted of the explanation of the word, even in the beginning Lisa talked with Nico with a bit of English. So, even this movie is full in Deutsch, I still can understand a bit. 

What I got from this movie is we must help other people that need help. Also, don't be careless! Nico carelessly put his bag and he left it to play with Emma. In this movie I really like Lisa's character. She is very kind, and helpful. She had no doubt to help Nico find his bag and his aunt even provide him a place to stay, and more for a while. 


But, my favorite character is Emma. I love how she is so friendly to everyone. She directly greeted Nico when they were in the airport, and kindly praised Nico's bag. She is a really lovely person. You can see how she gets along with her aunt's friends and she seems to really love her family a lot.



I also admire Nico. He is really awesome. He can be an expert in Deutsch in only a few days. From what I saw, he always takes his time to learn the language everywhere. He also didn't hesitate to ask if he didn't know about anything. Nico is also brave to try new sentences he heard from people around him, so that's why maybe he can be fluent in only a few days. But still, my favorite character is Emma!

My favorite sentence from this Movie is ‘Guten Besserung’. Lisa told this while she was in the hospital to meet Nico who got injured from playing soccer. I don’t know why, I just found that this sentence interesting and it’s clinging in my head.

Maybe that’s all from today's movie review!! If you are interested in learning Deutsch, this movie is a really must-watch. I’ve been learning Deutsch only for a short-term but I can understand a bit from this movie. If you are interested you can watch it on youtube on Deutsch lernen mit der DW channel! 

Danke! Thanks for reading!

Have a nice day ;)




Komentar

Postingan Populer