My Last School Holiday


My last school holiday started 19th December 2019 untill 6th January 2020. This wasn't my best holiday so far because I couldn't go to any places. We just could go about 30th December since my parents had so much things to do and I participated in a Taekwondo Tournament before. You can imagine how crowded the road will be if we go to any places while near new year eve. So, we just visited our grandfather's house in Jakarta and spent our holiday that left over. We went to Jakarta on 30th December, it was Monday, by the way. As we expected, the road wasn't that crowded and we could say our trip was fast. We left Bandung at about 11 am and we arrived there at 1 pm. We just need 2 hours to reached about 150 kilometers. 
Arrived at our grandfather's house, my aunt, and my cousins already there. Because nothing to do there, we just spent our first day there with watching some movies and playing some board games, that my cousin's favorite.Me, my sisters and amy cousins watched a lot of movies, and one of our favorite movie was Train to Busan. Since we  kinda have a lot of same things in common, including our taste in movie. I love to watch some movie about zombie, shark and we can say it that I love thriller movie, so do they. We love to watch Train to Busan not only because of the gnere of the movie. We love the quality of the movie, the cast, and how the story ended. Especially my cousin that has interest in Korean drama, she watched this movie 4 times because the cast is her favorite actor. After watching some movies, our stomach were empty and we were starving. Eventhough it was already night, we went out since there were so much food stall near my grandfather's house. My favorite food there is Soto Mie, but because there were so much food stall closed, remember the day after tommorow the date was red (new year eve), so I decided to bought a friedrice there. The friedrice was very delicious since it is quite famous there. 
At our second day in Jakarta, we also didn't do some activities. In the morning after had breakfast and helped do some housework, we read my favorite comic books, Detective Conan. It was my aunt collection. As I told you before, our favorite comic book are same too. But for this case, maybe I could say most of our family members love detective books. I love Nancy Drew series. My cousins, my aunt, and  my uncle like to read Detective Conan. My mother used to read Agatha Christie's books. And my sister love to read Sherlock Holmes. After enough read some books, we talked about what we had read before. It was my favorite things to do with them. Since my cousins went with their parents, me and my sisters got nothing to do, and we just layed in bed, watched television programs. 

Third day, today would be our last day here, but the rain poured down from yesterday afternoon untill this morning and there was so much news about flood everywhere in Jakarta and we couldn't pass to Bandung because the way was closed because of flood. So, we decided to spent one more day in Jakarta. And the worse thing that happened was outage. Since my cousins house wasn't got outage, then, we went to my cousins house. It is located not too far from my grandfather's house.

Komentar

Postingan Populer