Congratulations, Giving Compliment Conversation

BEFORE THE CLASS START

A  Hi, Good Morning, Salma!
S  Hi, Morning, too! How are you?
A  As you can see, I'm perfectly fine, and you?
S  Me too, but I'm still a little bit upset with my math score
A  Oh, Come on, you still did a really great job in the test!
S  Thank you, I heard you got the best score in class! Congratulations! You are really deserve it! 
A  Thankyou, Salma. You did amazing too!
S  Thankyou
A  By the way, have you done your chemical homework?
S  The homework that is from student workbook?
A  Yes, it is. 
S   I haven't. Why? We still have a week to do it, right? 
A  Right, but I don't really understand about it. I remember, you got highest score in the last chemical exam! Congratulations!
S  Haha, That was a long time ago! But, thankyou!
A  You're welcome. Do you mind to help me with it?
S  Of course! Let's study together, I'll help you with chemical, and you can help me with math. 
A  Sounds good! How about tomorrow, after the last class end?
S  Should we study at class or school library?
A  How about school library?
S  Cool!
*BELL RINGING *
A  The bell is ringing, I must back to my seat, see you soon!
S  See you! 




Komentar

Postingan Populer