It's Me

Hi! Welcome to my blog! First of all, let me introduce my self. My name is Aisyah Najma Agrina. You can call me either Aisyah or Najma. I was born in Bandung, on 14th of April 2004. I'm 15 years old now. I live in Bandung. Before I stayed in Bandung, When I was born until I was 5 years old, my family used to move from Jakarta to Banten, then, moved to Bandung, the we back again to Banten. We were repeat it probably for 1 or 2 times. Fortunately, my family weren't move again after I went into elementry school. Now, I study at SMAN 3 BANDUNG, I'm on my first year in senior high school.

Talking about my self, I personally still confuse about my future goals, like what I want to be in the future, and what major I want to take for collage. So, I hope in my first year at senior high school, I can find my interest and my choice as soon as possible.

By the way, I want to tell you about my siblings, I have two sisters. My first sister is 21 years old. She is a collage student. She studies pharmacy at ITB. She was study at SMAN 3 Bandung too. And my second sister, she is 19 years old. This year, she is a freshman and she studies agribusiness at Padjajaran University. We usually have a hilarious conversation between us, we like to watching some movies together, we even fight over but we quickly say sorry to each other.

Beside of my hobbies with my sister, my personal hobbies are reading book and comic, and I do enjoy doing some sports, especially taekwondo. I joined taekwondo since my second year at elementary school. At first, I just follow my friend to joining new extracullicular in my school, but day by day it became a hobby and I really enjoy it until now.  I have a few medals. The medal that i got from International Championship at Thailand helped me to get in to SMAN 3 Bandung.
My recent goal is to get in into Bandung Taekwondo Team and I can take part to compete at Popda Jabar 2020 with Bandung Taekwondo Team.

So, that's all for a little bit introduction from me, see ya on my next post! (☆/>u</)

Komentar

Postingan Populer